Netflix Recommendations

Grace Williams and Genni Clay, Reporters

There are so many Netflix shows and movies to choose from that it can be a bit overwhelming sometimes. We have a few recommendations for you in order to minimize the time you spend searching for shows. One of the most popular shows, especially among Head-Royce Students, is a series called Grey’s Anatomy. This show focuses on a hospital and the lives of the doctors both inside and outside of work.

If you’re looking for a more scary show, Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries are both very popular. Pretty Little Liars is an intense show about four teenage girls who have a stalker who calls themselves ‘A’. The girls have to deal with all of the threats and pranks that get pulled on them. The whole show centers ar trying to find out who ‘A’ is. Vampire Diaries, on the other hand, is about a town, Mystic Falls, filled with both supernatural creatures and regular humans. The show focuses on a love story between a vampire and a normal girl.

If you’re looking for a more realism in your drama series, Scandal will definitely have you hooked. It is about a a managing firm in DC that works closely with The White House and helps people who are accused of crimes. If Scandal sounds a little too mainstream for you, Orange is the New Black might be your thing. It’s a crime and comedy show that focuses on the corruption in a women’s prison.

If you’re looking for a spooky mystery, Stranger Things is great show for you. This show takes place in a small town in Indiana where strange occurrences begin to happen. The battle against supernatural forces and thrilling plot will surely get you obsessed.

One very popular show that many people enjoy is Gossip Girl. This show follows a group of teens who live in the upper east side of New York that are addicted to sending in tips to an anonymous source called Gossip Girl. They group must overcome many obstacles which threaten their reputation. These are just a few of many Netflix shows that you should check out whenever you have free time.